Thursday, May 27, 2010

HEY HEY HEY




haha surprise surprise
this my second blog
soorry angel and lovely frenz no tell you
This blog is specially for my frenz and life in skul
soo enjoy!

haiz today test paper come out and meet me
yes yes everyone siad that i am lcly in my bi.
but tell you the truth 'THEY' give me quit a SHOCK... While others give me a slap
science and hubby(bi) give me a KIsssssss...
while the devil ang the devils right hand give me an arrow into the heart... (geo and bm)

haha sry this blog is empty but i will let you all know my 1st blog adress...'
soo get ready...

zheng pls dunn wan so down chear up
think of my yam siew if you can

bs dunn worry i will always in your side...
soo fang xing bah.....................

I HOPE MY grang ma will be ok soon
angel you remember when you listen to my call that day...
while this is why...
sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment